Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Michelle and Eddie's Engagements

This is Michelle & Eddie.
Michelle is a friend of mine I've had since elementary school.
This shoot was so much fun and it was the first shoot that I've had a BIG, cool prop in.
We were kinda in a rush to get these done because Michelle had just booked her venue and the wedding was only 4 months away. I wanted to reflect their theme and style they were going for. "Old Hollywood Glam". I love the car, the dress and the black and white. It all came together so great. I don't know if I had more fun, or Eddie! He seemed to love the camera because the camera loved him. Lets not leave out Michelle. She made my job easy. Simply beautiful!
Congratulations to you both!













No comments:

Post a Comment