Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Monday, January 24, 2011

Cybil Class of 2011

Meet Cybil.
Here are a few of my favorites from Sunday. We went downtown for a fun filled day of senior pictures with a Starbucks and Chipotle (Colton) stop in between! I met the family through a mutual friend and shot Cybil's sister Phoebe last year for her senior pictures. We were hoping (well, I was hoping) to get some burnt orange outfits in the pictures but she is still waiting on a her response from UT. Hopefully the next time I see her she will be in Orange :).
Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment