Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Friday, January 21, 2011

Kuhn Wedding 10-10-10

Meet the Kuhns.
Amanda & Brad.
Married October 10, 2010 in Cancun, Mexico.
Amanda is one of my best friends that I've known since mothers-day-out. We have remained close all of these years and I'm so thankful I got to be part of her wedding. Not as a photographer, but as a bridesmaid.
For this trip, I considered myself "the bridesmaid with a camera".
Drink in one hand, Nikon in the other.
When I wasn't fulfilling "bridesmaid duty" I tried to get as many good shots as I could. It was a challenge, but I had a great time and we got to do it all over again in Pearland two weeks after we returned home...
I wish I could "work" all weddings like this...













No comments:

Post a Comment