Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Monday, December 6, 2010

Yay!

Just a little exciting news to start of my birthday week! My website should be up and running by the first of the new year! I'm so excited for this to actually happen! I'm going to try and get this done during winter break since I will actually have some TIME! Lately I've been keeping busy with school and trying to get caught up on photo orders, shoots, and tons of editing. That's the process that take the longest. When I'm editing I feel like I should be doing school work, and when I'm doing school work, I feel like I should be editing. It's a vicious cycle, but I'm almost caught up!

It's been a fun past few months with everything that has been going on. Baby showers, engagements, weddings, camping for Thanksgiving, and now my birthday and Christmas is coming! December just happens to be my favorite month of the year. Granted it is my birthday month, but I just consider that a plus with everything else exciting going on. I love the spirit of this time of year and all of the fun family festivities that we celebrate.

I've know I've been behind on postings lately, but I have lots to share. Check back soon!
Happy Holidays,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment