Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Paulks and Turtle

Meet the Paulks.
I went to high school with Sarah what seems like such a long time ago. She was also my "big sister" in volleyball and she used to drive Tess and I places after practice. We thought we were so cool riding around Pearland with an "upper classman". Man, I miss those volleyball days!! Her very hilarious husband is Ryan. He was so fun to take pictures of! There was never a dull moment! Sarah graduated from Maryland and Ryan is a UT alumni (which explains the turtle and longhorn obsession) :). I went over to their house in Friendswood on a Saturday morning. We had a few scheduled appointments earlier in the month, but with mu trip to Mexico, and Sarah's poor allergies, we had to reschedule a few times. There was no turning back this time because she was scheduled to be induced 2 days later!! Hey, better late than never!
Turtle is their precious dog. He was so sweet and super excited to be in some pictures! If you haven't figured it out by now, if I go to a house that has animals, I almost always try and incorporate them in some way. They can make a picture priceless.
Well, here are some of my favorites from the shoot!
-Jenna


















No comments:

Post a Comment