Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Monday, November 1, 2010

Joshua Jr. 6 months

This is my adorable little cousin Joshua Jr. I went over to his house on Sunday to do a casual 6 month session in the back yard. We decided to combine Halloween and half-year pictures all in one. It was soooooo hot outside (yes, it's now November 1st) so we decided to get the dragon costume out of the way first. He didn't seem to mind it, but we couldn't get him to crack a smile for anything! That's ok though. He doesn't have to smile to look cute! After about 20 minutes or so he didn't like it much and his cheeks were getting a little rosey, so we took him inside to cool off and change outfits. Well, since it was so hot, we decided just to let him be naked in his cute little cloth diaper and change his hats. It was much easier that way and it kept him happy and comfortable. I LOVED how the little "paper boy" pics came out.
The picture below has to be my all-time favorite.
Enjoy.
-Jenna


















No comments:

Post a Comment