Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Monday, November 1, 2010

The past few days...

Over the weekend I got to shoot my baby cousin's 6 month pictures. He is so adorable, it's wasn't hard to make them look good. My goal was to get get everyone's proofs up on the proofing site, but the editing process took a lot longer than expected. Check back.. I'll post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment