Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Friday, June 17, 2011

Love at First Sight!

Check out my new custom hand made camera bag by Remember Me Knots! The designer Beverly and I collaborated a little about the design and she totally came through. It's more than what I envisioned in my head and her ideas were so great. I love the fact that it was made special for me and it is truly an ORIGINAL design! If you ever need anything custom made you have to check her out! Thanks Beverly! Can't wait to get it in the mail!








www.remembermeknots.com


2 comments:

  1. Love the quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see it! it looks great and it is so you!

    ReplyDelete