Follow ME!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome!

Welcome to theCONTEMPORARYcapture photography blog!
I'm Jenna. Photographer and owner of www.theCONTEMPORARYcapture.com.

My style consists of natural light, on-location photography that uses a unique and modern/contemporary approach to portrait photography. From engagement to newborn portrait sessions, I ensure a fun, original and laid back experience every time.

If you have any questions you can visit my website at www.thecontemporarycapture.com

-Jenna


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tamale Fest 2010

This tamale fest has been a tradition started by one of my best friends Linda and her mom Annette. Every year they pick a weekend in December to put on this fabulous fest of tamale making, friends, and fun. I've been so lucky to have been a part of it since we were in 7th grade.
I won't tell you how many years that has been. :)
I'm just thankful I still get to be a part of it.



Here are the fabulous women who started it all.
Linda, Annette, & Sarah


Cheers!







Apparently I didn't get the memo...



That's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment